The Established Home
2021
Magnolia Network
1 Season
Designer Jean Stoffer takes on some of her most ambitious projects to date around her hometown of Grand Rapids, MI. She shares the inspiration behind her stunning designs, as well as the important role family plays in her life and business.
9.4

The Established Home Season 2 is yet to be announced by Magnolia Network

The Established Home Season 2 — not renewed yet
Latest Episode Aired Fri 1/28/2022 The Madison Season 1: Episode 6
Next Episode Sorry, no dates yet for The Established Home. The show is either on a break or the new season is yet to be scheduled. We’ll keep you posted.

Season 1
1Lake Drive: Part 1 Dec 31, 2021
2Lake Drive: Part 2 Dec 31, 2021
3Midcentury Modern Beach House Jan 7, 2022
4Grace's House Jan 14, 2022
5Plymouth Road Jan 21, 2022
6The Madison Jan 28, 2022

Receive automatic notifications when The Established Home Season 2 release date is announced.

All Magnolia Network shows

0 2 Janice Slater  April 27, 2022
Loved this show. I watched the episodes several times. Hoping there is a second season. The design is refreshing and I like the more relaxed approach in the presentation.
0 2 Melanie Trask  April 24, 2022
Oh DO bring us many many seasons of The Established home! Love her and the family, a true feel good show in these troubled times, please bring this family back!
0 6 MB McCandless  March 24, 2022
I honestly think this is one of the best shows on any network. If there were 10 seasons I would have already watched them. I’ll settle for one show at a time. Love the tone, the design, everything about it. Please renew ASAP so I can just wait for another season!
0 8 Denise Robson  March 9, 2022
I just started watching The Established Home and thoroughly enjoy the projects, the family and the reasons behind their design decisions. I hope this show gets renewed as it gives us more traditional design and Jean Stoffer is one classy, inspiring lady.
0 12 Marsha Hutzler  February 6, 2022
The established home is a breath of fresh air for those of us that appreciate a more high end classic approach. There is way too much of chaotic fixer shows with low budgets and trendy faddish elements. Please give us more of Jean Stoffer or others with a more curated point of view.
0 8 Anna M. Stanley Marsha Hutzler  February 11, 2022
I agree! The Established Home is a breath of fresh air, no drama, no cheap flipping. It is more for those of us that have an already established home and want to see and incorporate elegant design in our own homes. I love the English style and have already made some changes to details (i.e. adding molding and new wall color) in my home based on this show. The show is wholesome, nice family and provides elegant design and inspiration that I haven't seen yet anywhere. Hoping we will see a Season 2. [bigsmile]