This User Agreement defines the procedure for using the site premieredate.tv, on the terms indicated below:
1. Terms and Definitions
1.1. User - any person who uses the Site in any way.
1.2. Personal Account – a restricted-access section on the Site which can be accessed via User authorization.
1.3. Content – any information posted on the Site.
All other terms that are not specified in this Agreement will be interpreted in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.4. Site – premieredate.tv
2. Subject of the Agreement
2.1. The subject of this Agreement is:
- Viewing and commenting on the materials posted on the Site.
- Registration/authorization on the Site.
3.1. The Site is intended for:
- Searching and getting information on various TV shows
- Viewing the materials of the Site
4.1. Before using the Site, the User agrees to read this User Agreement.
4.2. User is not allowed to:
- Violate the rights and freedoms of other Users and third parties.
- Publish on the Site information that violates the rights and freedoms of Users and third parties, and violates the law.
- Publish on the Site information that violates the intellectual rights of Users and third parties, as well as information that is considered advertising, SPAM, contains schemes of financial pyramids, political advertising / propaganda, earnings’ schemes, obscene language, viruses, malicious programs, etc.
- Use the Site by any means not provided for in this Agreement.
- Post other Users' personal information without their consent.
- Interfere with the operation of the Site, using various technical means.
- Use various technical means for collecting, copying, and modifying the materials posted on the Site, and for tracking the Site.
- Use the Site, violating the laws of the country from which the User gets access to the Site.
- Mislead Users with regards to the User’s identity.
- Collect and process personal information of third parties. 4.3. User is obliged to use the content of the Site only for his own personal use.
4.4. The administrator may restrict User's access to the materials of the Site, or block any User without explaining the reasons.
5. Authorization procedure on the Site
5.1. For authorization on the Site, User utilizes his/her Facebook (social network) account or User can register / sing up for the Site using a unique login and password.
5.2. Authorization on the Site under a third party account is prohibited
5.3. In the Personal Account, available after authorization, User can access the following functionality:
- Viewing and changing personal information
- Subscribing / Unsubscribing from the Site’s email notifications
6. Rights and Obligations of the Administrator
6.1. The Administrator has the right to block User at any time without explaining the reasons.
6.2. The text of this User Agreement can be changed by the Administrator at any time without prior notice. The current version of the Agreement is located on the site https://premieredate.tv/terms-of-use.html.
6.3. The Site has the right to send information and other promo-type messages to Users via all accessible means.
7.1. The Site only serves informational purpose and the Administrator is not responsible for any risks and consequences that User has incurred as a result of using the Site, including lost profits.
7.2. The Administrator is not responsible for the information posted on the Site by Users and / or other persons, and for all actions performed on the basis of this information.
7.3. The Site is presented "as is", and the Administrator cannot guarantee the absence of errors or the Site’s flawless performance, however, guarantees to resolve a technical problem as soon as possible if it occurs.
8. Personal Information
9. Intellectual Rights
9.1. All materials on the Site, including design and content, constitute intellectual property that belongs to the Administrator, unless is otherwise provided by law or a contract.
9.2. This User Agreement establishes a ban on the use of the company name, trademarks, content and other intellectual property without the written consent of the right holder.
9.3. User who posts content on the Site grants others a non-exclusive right to use it, unless otherwise provided by this User Agreement or contracts.
9.4. All outstanding issues pertaining to copyright and intellectual property rights will be regulated in accordance with international intellectual property laws.
9.6. Based on the information received from the User, in accordance with clause 9.5, the Administrator will make a decision on either satisfying the complaint or its unreasonableness.
10. Additional provisions
10.1. Matters that are not regulated by this Agreement are regulated by additional contracts and agreements, as well as by legislation.
10.3. The Site uses "Cookie" files – small pieces of data sent by a web server and stored on the User's computer, which web client or web browser sends to the web server during an HTTP request each time when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
Disabling cookies may result in the User’s inability to access parts of the site that require authentication. 10.4. Data that is automatically transmitted during viewing of advertising units and when visiting pages with installed statistical script of the system ("pixel"):
- IP address;
- Information from cookies;
- Information about the browser (or other program that provides access to viewing of advertising);
- Access time;
- Address of the page where the ad unit is located;
- Referrer (address of the previous page).
11. The procedure for resolving disputes
11.1. In the event of disputes between Users and the Administrator, this Agreement provides for a mandatory complaint procedure, namely submitting a written complaint with the proposal of voluntary settlement of the dispute and a detailed description of the situation that has arisen, by registered mail addressed to the Administrator with delivery notification.
11.2. The Administrator, within 30 days after receiving the complaint letter, provided for in clause
11.1. Of this Agreement, shall be obliged to notify the sender in writing of the results of examining the claim.
11.3. In the event that the disputed situation cannot be resolved through negotiations, the dispute will be submitted to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation.
12. Force Majeure
12.1. The Administrator is not responsible for the lost profits of Users or other consequences that have arisen due to force majeure circumstances.
13. Addresses and details