7 Little Johnstons
2015
TLC
The show focuses on the lives of a family of seven people living with dwarfism.
9.2

TLC Confirmed 7 Little Johnstons Season 10 Premiere for November 16, 2021

The release date for 7 Little Johnstons Season 10 — November 16, 2021
Countdown to premiere date (EST)
days
hours
mins
secs
Latest Episode Aired Tue 7/13/2021 Liz Leaves The Nest Season 9: Episode 8
Next Episode Airs Tue 11/16/2021 Episode 1 Season 10: Episode 1

7 LITTLE JOHNSTONS - Premieres on Tuesday, November 16 at 9pm ET/PT

Trent and Amber continue to work on pushing their older children out of the nest. With Liz successfully moved out, Anna is eager to follow suit, but everyone wonders when Jonah will finally fly the coop. Even with some of the kids out of the house, the family still finds ways to spend time together. Since COVID led to the cancellation of the annual Little People conference, the Johnstons gather a group of little people for a vacation in Florida. The whole family attends, including Liz's boyfriend, Brice, who fits right in, even though he is average size. Having recently celebrated their two-year anniversary, the family is curious if Brice will soon become an official member of the Johnston family. Back home, the family celebrates Alex and Emma's 16th birthday with a backyard luau. As the kids are getting older, life seems to be getting less chaotic for Trent and Amber, which is their cue to liven things up. Both parents switch things up in their professional lives, and they also consider adding a new member to the Johnston home - although it's not what viewers might expect! (Source: thefutoncritic.com)

Season 9 Season 8 Season 7 Season 6 Season 5 Season 4 Season 3 Season 2 Season 1 Specials
1Holiday Hangover May 25, 2021
6Run, Big Daddy, Run! Apr 21, 2015
7Call off Easter? Apr 28, 2015
1A Little Home Improvement Jan 6, 2015
2Your Burning Questions Apr 28, 2015
3Your Burning Questions Nov 3, 2015
4A Little Look Back May 1, 2017

Receive an automatic reminder one day before 7 Little Johnstons Season 10 premieres.

All TLC shows

0 4 Hope speakar  July 31, 2021
❤ I enjoy watching the 7 little Johnstons, I believe they are great loving parents with real life problems I feel they also have seen there own faults with raising their children especially though their friends experience with there children I really hope you bring them back I'm really interested in how Anna and Elizabeth and their brother do out on there own and how amber is doing with possible cancer scare I love the show
0 3 Hope speakar  July 31, 2021
0 6 Mad  July 30, 2021
We love 7 little Johnston’s!!! Please renew them!
0 12 LovintheJohnstons  April 18, 2021
Love the Johnstons! So tired of the "Amy" show Little People Big World!! Can't believe YOU is still running with that show & there's only one grown child left on it! We see was way too much Amy & not enough Matt & Karen, Please let them go and keep the 7 little Johnstons!!!!
2 3 LovintheJohnstons LovintheJohnstons  April 18, 2021
Because TLC wants to cancel the Johnston's & they're going into season 22 of LPBW! Which show would you prefer to see continue?
1 12 Carol J Devarenne LovintheJohnstons  April 19, 2021
Ever since I first saw the Johnston's I have looked so forward to each episode. I hope you keep them on for a long, long time. I personally like this show much better than LPBW.

Thank you.
2 0 sherri Lynn Brunton LovintheJohnstons  May 10, 2021
Lpbw is my favorite TV show of all time. I love the Roloffs. Karen, ehh...not so much. I love the seven little Johnston's too. But lpbw has my vote everytime.
Show 1 more replies
0 7 Shirl59  April 18, 2021
Why are you writing about the Roloffs when the announcement is about the Johnston family?
I want to know what the good respectable Johnstons are doing. Please.
0 9 LovingtheJohnstons Shirl59  April 19, 2021
I spoke about LPBW because TLC keeps renewing them and doesn't want to renew the 7 Little Johnston's!! Which would you rather watch in future seasons? I feel the 7 Little Johnston's are a far better watch!
0 10 shirl59 LovingtheJohnstons  April 19, 2021
7 Little Johnstons is much better. These people appear to have real lives and real issues whereas the Little People, I think they all used to just live off the show and the 2 sons who stayed with the show the longest don't seem to have any skills. Whereas the Johnstons appear to be raising their children for a real life except I did not like that they seemed to send the oldest daughter off to college just to get her out of the house, but it seemed to work. She seems to be a far improved version of herself. If only they could knock some sense into their oldest son v shipping him off to marry his cute girlfriend.She is in no position to raise him. I've had enough of the Roloffs.
0 11 Patrici  March 9, 2021
Please bring this show of the 7 little Johnston’s back we enjoy this family show so much,all the family can watch this show without trying to explain what’s going on.
0 10 Patrici  March 9, 2021
0 14 jacksnap  March 1, 2021
Please bring this show back. My husband and I have enjoyed this family so much! Please don't take it away.
0 18 Sue Morrison  February 24, 2021
I hope they bring this show back on I love watching this show & the obsticles they face & how they get through them. They are hilarious at times , I just love everything about the show & hope they do not take it off the air . Everytime you find something decent to watch & really enoy they take it off. Please dont !!!
6 10 Rebecca McCamy  April 18, 2019
I enjoy watching your show. I agree with most of your parenting rules, but one thing I don't like is the way Amber spoils her youngest child. He is also over-weight>>stop & think how hard life will be for him when he gets older. When you were in N.Y. @ the Russian restaurant he was way out of line. Trent is trying hard to get this child to stop being a Whinner, but Amber jumps right in to let him off the hook! He needs to GROW UP MOM!!! I could say so much more about this, but don't want to seem as tho I am bullying Alex. Also >>someone needs to rap Jona in the teeth, he is so disrespectful. Hang in there Anna. Elisabeth you are a beauty!
0 13 CA Collins  February 16, 2019
I can't stop thinking about these people and how for me,they are all examples of how I would like to be.The parents, especially,are wise, strong, funny, kind.They live their lives adhering to values which promote grace, truth, and civility of the highest order. I wish I could spend time with this family and get to know them even more.How terrific that through their show,"7 little johnstons,"they promote values which should be ongoing in life.They are truly a cause for celebration and for emulation! Please bring back this show!!!!
0 17 Joyce Casey  December 15, 2018
I'm so glad you brought back the 7 little Johnston's they are an amazing family with everyday kid issues and couple issues! They are the most real of all the little people shows! Keep them on for a long long time!
1 14 cindy masel Joyce Casey  January 2, 2019
Please bring back the 7 little Johnston's I love watching them.
0 14 Angie66  December 15, 2018
Please TLC bring the 7 little Johnston's back they are great. They can help other parents with how the parent their kids, they are funny, fantastic people they need to be on for at least seasons 6, 7, 8 and 9. We need to see all the kids grow up and go on with their lives because Trent and Amber have a great rules and values. Please Please Please bring them back for many more seasons.
0 14 Trisha6351  July 19, 2018
Please come back on soon! Y'all are the best! Nice respectful family and pretty funny at times too! Love you guys! Come on TLC!!!!!!!
0 6 LaToya Woolfork Trisha6351  August 24, 2018
Season 5 of 097 Little Johnstons is needed!! Finally a show I can relate to. Nothing fancy just an every day family taking life 1 day at a time! I bought the 4 seasoms on iTunes and am ready to buy the 5th Season!!
0 10 Deb in Canada  June 1, 2018
C’mon TLC....what’s the problem here? I feel like I’ve been waiting forever for Season 5 to start...??!!!!

I LOVE this show and so do many others, 7 Little Johnston’s is a hit...please bring it back!!
0 10 Joe rod  May 23, 2018
Ok C'mon you guys you all have months to figure out what nonsensense to put on here on TLC but we dont like all of the stuff TLC airs so why not bring back the Real reasons we give TLC good reasons like The Seven Little Johnstons so you can have good ratings on TLC ! Cause really TLC your falling of your charts Rock hard?
0 15 Betty  May 19, 2018
We love this show and hope it will renew! LOVE this family!!!!!!!
0 10 Bernie J  April 24, 2018
Love the show.They are so down to earth and real problems for a regular family. HOPE they come back...I am patiently waiting for the next season. Please bring them back????
0 11 Sandra mattingly  March 28, 2018
Please bring them back. I loved watching the shows.
1 10 Dorothy lueck  March 13, 2018
Hurry and bring them back....love this family ?
0 8 Kris  March 9, 2018
This show definitely needs to come back. I miss it! They are such a wonderful family. Can't believe how long its taking...... Hurry up, please!! ? ?
0 10 Kelsey Jones  March 9, 2018
This is the only reality show that I watch on TLC. This show really comforts me. I'm not a little person, like The Johnston's family, but I've had health issues since I was 11, a total of 23 operations. (not opitional)I love this show so much! I would HATE to see it gone so fast!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE renew 7 Little Johnstons!
0 15 Eva Dunning  January 28, 2018
I love love love The 7 Little Johnstons!!! Please come back to us. It's so wholesome, and comforting to watch them. Such a great family....Trend and Amber are awesome parents, firm but loving. Kids are all great with different personalities. They even take time for their animals and show care and love for them❤️❤️❤️
0 14 Dawn E  January 27, 2018
please bring back 7 j i have watch all 4 seasons on netflix waiting on season 5
0 18 Joyce Casey  November 26, 2017
Please bring this show back, it is truly the most realistic little people show and I love it!