Return to Amish
2014
TLC
Return to Amish is an American reality TV show and spin-off series from TLC’s highest rated freshman series Breaking Amish.
9.2

Track the release dates of your favorite TV shows all in one place

This website was created to bring you the most updated and timely information about your favorite TV shows – from the United States to Australia. We always know whether your shows are renewed, cancelled or scheduled to air soon. We monitor news and specialized resources to update our articles on a daily basis and also send you automated email notifications once the status of your favorite show has changed. If you decide to create an account here – you will be able to track all your favorite television series in one place.

Return to Amish Season 7 is yet to be announced by TLC

Return to Amish Season 7 — not renewed yet
Latest Episode Aired Mon 5/24/2021 The English Makeover Season 6: Episode 10
Next Episode Sorry, no dates yet for Return to Amish. The show is either on a break or the new season is yet to be scheduled. We’ll keep you posted.

Season 6 Season 5 Season 4 Season 3 Season 2 Season 1 Specials
3Mary's Story May 7, 2017
4Jeremiah's Story May 14, 2017
5Sabrina's Story May 21, 2017
6Abe's Story May 28, 2017
7The Schmucker's Story Jun 4, 2017
8Origins Mar 15, 2021

Receive automatic notifications when Return to Amish Season 7 release date is announced.

All TLC shows

0 0 Dot McDowell  February 5, 2019
This season wrecked me! (season 5) Those adopted black kids especially. As someone who grew up in PA. Was in a Brethren in Christ Children's Home (a branch off of The Old Order River Brethren, which is a branch off the Mennonite and Amish. - I will not go into how I was treated here - BUT the Mennonite and Amish religions are so cruel and NOT WHO GOD IS. PERIOD!!!! Jesus died on the cross so we would not have to live like they do! CRUEL! CRUEL! UNGODLY Pharisees, the lot of them.
9 3 Lynda55  December 16, 2017
This show has played out, I stopped watching it a while ago.
They seem like trailor park trash now, similar to the jerry springer show
0 5 Cara  November 8, 2017
Love this show so much. Loved the haunted B&B but it never really became of anything. Hauntings are every where and so much history is connected to it. Would have fit in so well with the Amish history or any history for that matter. Would love to see something haunted. A road, bridge, store, barn, house, something. People are drawn to the mystery of a haunting. It's something people can relate to. The unknown. Either way, I love this show and want to know why Chester so desperately needs to talk to Mary from the last episode of season 4???????
1 8 Jane Warner  August 14, 2017
I really enjoy following the ups and downs of the people concerned in Return to Amish. What happens to Mary and Chester and Abe's sisters? Do they leave or stay within the community. I have watched the show from day 1 and am interested in the culture and way of life of the Amish. Please release series 5 soon. Would like to see some good luck coming to Sabrina, hope she gets her kids back.
1 8 Peaches  June 7, 2017
So really sick of Abe and Rebecca being so high and mighty like they are so much better than anyone else. This will be the reason I stop watching the show.
2 3 helen c.  May 15, 2017
How old are the characters on the show?
1 9 Shel  September 4, 2016
I like to know when its come back on i love this show
0 1 BT  August 31, 2016
When are the next episodes of Return To Amish playing in September 2016? The show is very realistic.
5 1 Jenn  August 29, 2016
We need to see who the father of sabrinas baby is. My guess it's jeremiah.
0 6 David Jenn  September 24, 2016
The father of her second child is oakly dad
4 2 Tracey Jenn  October 4, 2016
Jenn I reckon Sabrinas baby daddy is Jeramiah, those 2 are so meant to be together
0 3 Suzie  August 29, 2016
I hope TLC will release season 4. This is a great show. Getting to know everyone on the show and seeing things that they have to deal with really gets you hook.
1 11 Cathy carlin  August 29, 2016
Please, please renew "Return to Amish Season 5 ". I have watched this show from day 1 and enjoy the reruns as well as taping every Sunday night. I have gotten to know these people as if they are family and so enjoy learning the differences in the culture. This is such a good show compared to some of these other ones on. Mary is the mother to all- just love her and what she does for her children is something else. Banished from the church and a husband that she dearly loves Even in this culture everyone has their issues. I am begging that you TLC renew this show. Thank you for listening. Please renew
0 5 Thomas Cathy carlin  December 17, 2017
I know how you feel, I really miss the show and I'm from Lancaster so I get to see them here and there in public. Even have a pic with me and Mary she is just as sweet in person!!!! But the show really gives us a tiny glimpse into the Amish life which I do love the Amish people but I can't live without my technology lol. But I really hope they come back, I miss seeing them a lot!
4 1 T Thomas  December 18, 2017
They show nothing like what the Amish are. They are fake have been out of the Amish for years over 10.the Amish act nothing like they did. Fake and played out. Need to cancel instead of enabling jrat.
1 7 Ellen Walsh  August 29, 2016
Love this sjow love mother mary i hope this show comtinues..
2 3 Rondi  August 22, 2016
I've been watching since season 1 & enjoy the show. The one person who makes me crazy is Jeremiah -- what a fool he is, can't stand him!
0 7 Paula  July 3, 2016
Me & my husband loves the Return to the Amish. Maybe Mother Mary will be on there. And an update on Chapel. I know without a doubt you all made the right decision. Keep it coming! I think it's the greatest show you've ever had on the Amish. I've leaned a lot by watching how they do their home made jellies,selling their product. It's amazing to learn about other cultures besides your own. Did I mention I love,love,love this show. Please don't EVER cancel that show. We ( my husband & I) look forward to seeing it. We each can understand Amish people & their culture. Can't wait to see all the comments. Why did it take you so long for us waiting.